Sunday, May 3, 2009

Destiny Expects You To Respond In Faith

Talking to more of my friends and companions around the world I see them going through seasons of testing. In these seasons of testing, when one feels like letting go, or falling over the edge, whether it is worth it to hang on to dear life, I see life demanding a decision. In all of your going through, Destiny Expects You To Respond in Faith! You will see the glory of God in your situation.

Many are tempted to let go of God’s word, but I want you to hear this, and hear this well…quickly snap out of the disillusionment in your walk with the Lord. You are on God’s heart … and you have your past to see that. If you can SEE God in your past, you can see Him in your future. The Message of The Kingdom - 1 Thess 5:16-18 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks (not for everything, but IN everything); for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

So find your bible, the Word of God … it is your weapon this year in this season. You are not a church generation that becomes weak soon after leaving the walls of the church; you are a faith generation that can withstand the wiles of the enemy. You are not a bible carrier, you are a Word carrier.

I pray for you now, for understanding of the truth that you know, so that you may begin to walk in it. I pray that the Truth you know will become a present working knowledge. THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

Covenant blessings are not meant to be looked at only, but to be appropriated. Even our Lord Jesus is given to us for our present use. Believer, thou dost not make use of Christ as thou oughtest to do. When thou art in trouble, why dost thou not tell Him all thy grief? Has He not a sympathizing heart, and can He not comfort and relieve thee? No, thou art going about to all thy friends, save thy best Friend, and telling thy tale everywhere except into the bosom of thy Lord.”

Ps 125:1 Those who trust in the LORD Are like Mount Zion, Which cannot be moved, but abides forever. Remember, in this time of testing, Destiny expects you to respond in faith!

Remain In His Grip. 

9 comments:

  1. Tus, you don't know me but thank you so much for this word. Just what I needed to hear especially verse 18. I hope that you will continue to grow in him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that A1 (your code name), and i pray and trust that the Word of God continues to grow in you. As you obey His word in verse 18, heaven will back you up in and through your season. I look forward to hear more from your growth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Munatsirei ChangundegaMay 4, 2009 at 10:43 AM

    Wow Tus! IN everything give thanks, not for everything. Reminds me not to accept all situations and say "its God". But IN all things I need to Thank God for being God. I'm currently faced with a situation that has had a hold in my life since 2001 thats going to be passing thru over the next week. I need to make a decision that will change my life for good and I'm realising I need to Thank God for being God. "Dai asiri Jesu akandiponesa hapana aizondiona." I thank him that in the midst of me having to make a decision.....I choose to respond in faith, trust God for the outcome......when God says yes, who can say no, when God says it can be done, can anyone dare say it can't be done. I choose to respond in faith for my destiny. Wow! That was for me! Thanks Tus!
    xxx
    Muna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a joy to hear this testimony! Continue to respond in faith, and heaven will honor you. God's greatest pleasure is to be trusted. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Encourage on my brother. Its true hey... when it comes down to it, the Bible is the only constant. God speaks to me everyday - as I read and apply His Word, I get my faith boosted and step closer to destiny...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the code name. I will be sure to use it. Blessings. A1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tus... that is so amazing.....you actually gave me the word for what God was placing on my heart...i knew that God was telling us that we were a generation like no other...we are not a generation that is restricted to the church but goes beyond that...and when you said we were a faith generation...i was like that is it....a faith generation...God has been teaching me that Christianity is not Christianity if there is no faith...faith is what keeps us going...faith is what makes us move from one level to another...
    Be blessed Tus...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Action is the proof of out trust in God, as you stand on His word continue to ACT and demonstrate your trust in Him. Faith, Hope & Love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so ive read the blog again....and im learning that in everything i face theres a reason to it..and it so happens that God wants me to respond in FAITH...in this season i am learning Faith (to trust)....im learning that just like moses by faith kept his eyes on the 'invisible one' and left Egypt not fearing the king's anger...He kept his eyes on him...

    having been led to so many deliverance meetings, screaming and chanting declarations, my father has told me to be still and keep my eyes on him...'

    wow tus...thnk u!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting & sharing your thoughts!